- You don't need a book to promote reading readiness and a love of stories!
- Children love actively participating in these narratives, chants, and games.
Finger Puppet Books and Puppets
- As children combine these chants and songs with actions, they establish firm links between language, its use, and its meaning.
Songs for Young Children
- Puppets offer children wonderful opportunities to explore the meaning of concepts,story plots, and characters, facilitating future reading comprehension.
- Music provides a most enjoyable way to build language facility.